Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, or by purchasing any products or services from Al’s New Kitchen Remodel, or by utilizing any of the products or services from Al’s New Kitchen Remodel, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by newkitchenremodel.com, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 18 years old.
Your privacy is critically important to us. Here are ways will or won’t use your email address:
- We will not distribute your email address to anyone 3rd party not directly affiliated with Al’s New Kitchen Remodel.
- Your Phone number will not be distributed to unauthorized 3rd parties. Authorized 3rd parties include: Handy Hometown Services
- We will never sell, give, or rent your email address to an unauthorized 3rd party.
- We may email you to offer other free content or paid products that are related to the service we provide.
- Subscription to our email service is not mandatory. You may unsubscribe at any time at your leisure.
At newkitchenremodel.com we have a few fundamental principles:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We can’t stand services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
- We don t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of one of our services.
- In our blogging products, we aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what s visible to the public, seen by search engines, kept private, and permanently deleted.
If you have questions about accessing or correcting your personal data please contact our support team.
Like most website operators, newkitchenremodel.com collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Newkitchenremodel’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how newkitchenremodel.com’s visitors use its website. From time to time, Al’s New Kitchen Remodel may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Newkitchenremodel.com also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on blogs. Arbor Group Associates, Inc only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left.
newkitchenremodel.com may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. For instance, chaddo.com may monitor the most popular pages or use spam screened by the Akismet service to help identify spam. newkitchenremodel.com may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, newkitchenremodel.com does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Al’s New Kitchen Remodel discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s behalf or to provide services available at Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Al’s New Kitchen Remodel discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Al’s New Kitchen Remodel believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Al’s New Kitchen Remodel, third parties or the public at large. If you are a user of an newkitchenremodel.com website and have supplied your email address, Al’s New Kitchen Remodel may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what s going on with Al’s New Kitchen Remodel and our products. We primarily use our various product blogs to communicate this type of information, so we expect to keep this type of email to a minimum. If you send us a request (for example via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Arbor Group Associates, Inc takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If newkitchenremodel.com, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of newkitchenremodel.com may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
Comments and other content submitted to our anti-spam service are not saved on our servers unless they were marked as false positives, in which case we store them long enough to use them to improve the service to avoid future false positives.
Terms of Service
These terms and conditions apply to your use of all our training websites, as well as any of our sub-domains. By accessing the Website, you attest that you are at least 18 years old.
- Al’s New Kitchen Remodel is an ancillary company affiliated with Handy Hometown Services. Any service, warranty, insurance, legal action, service related question will be answered and provided by Handy Hometown Services as it pertains to handyhometownservices.com’s terms of service.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Al’s New Kitchen Remodel does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which newkitchenremodel.com links, and that link to newkitchenremodel.com. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel does not have any control over those non-newkitchenremodel.com websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-newkitchenremodel.com website or webpage, Al’s New Kitchen Remodel does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-newkitchenremodel.com websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement z. As Al’s New Kitchen Remodel asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by newkitchenremodel.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Al’s New Kitchen Remodel, in accordance with newkitchenremodel.com’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act ( DMCA ) Policy. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel’s will terminate a visitor s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Al’s New Kitchen Remodel or others. In the case of such termination, will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to Al’s New Kitchen Remodel
Al’s New Kitchen Remodel.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Al’s New Kitchen Remodel to you any Arbor Group Associates, Inc or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with Al’s New Kitchen Remodel. newkitchenremodel.com, the newkitchenremodel.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with newkitchenremodel.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of newkitchenremodel.com. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Al’s New Kitchen Remodel or third-party trademarks.
- Changes. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- Termination. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your newkitchenremodel.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid account, such account can be terminated as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided as is . Al’s New Kitchen Remodel and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Al’s New Kitchen Remodel nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel does not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any communications not posted by the owners of our training program. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel does not endorse any opinions expressed by others on the online sites connected to the main domains. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE ON MATERIAL POSTED ON newkitchenremodel.com, our public or private facebook groups, or other user generated online forums we manage WILL BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Al’s New Kitchen Remodel MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR EXPRESS WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE EXCEPT THOSE STATED IN THIS DOCUMENT. ALL INSURANCE AND WARRANTY CLAIMS WILL BE TAKEN UP WITH THE ANCILLARY COMPANY (Handy Hometown Services LLC) Arbor Group Associates, Inc. DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO ANY SUCH PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING AND WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM STATUTE, TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING, OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ALL PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD THROUGH OR BY Al’s New Kitchen Remodel ARE SOLD “AS-IS” OR “WITH ALL FAULTS.” THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IS WITH THE BUYER. SHOULD ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES PROVE DEFECTIVE, DO NOT FUNCTION, OR FUNCTION IMPROPERLY IN ANY WAY FOLLOWING THEIR PURCHASE, THE BUYER SHALL ANSWER ENTIRELY TO THE ANCILLARY COMPANY’S (Handy Hometown Services) POLICIES CONCERNING REIMBURSMENT. THE BUYER, AND NOT COMPANY, ASSUMES THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR SHOULD THE ANCILARRY COMPANIES POLICIES NOT RESOLVE THE DISCREPENCY.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event will Al’s New Kitchen Remodel or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to Al’s New Kitchen Remodel under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. Al’s New Kitchen Remodel shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law. IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES COMPANY’S MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD. COMPANY SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT COMPANY HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES. NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR RESPECTIVE LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS WARRANT THAT ANY FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Al’s New Kitchen Remodel, its owners, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to your violation of this Agreement.
- Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement Al’s New Kitchen Remodel and you concerning the subject matter hereof, and they may only be modified by a written amendment signed by an authorized executive Al’s New Kitchen Remodel or by the posting by Al’s New Kitchen Remodel of a revised version. Except to the extent applicable law, if any, provides otherwise, this Agreement, any access to or use of the Website will be governed by the laws of the state of Illinois, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of law provisions, and the proper venue for any disputes arising out of or relating to any of the same will be the state and federal courts located in Washtenaw County, Michigan. Except for claims for injunctive or equitable relief or claims regarding intellectual property rights (which may be brought in any competent court without the posting of a bond), any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be finally settled in accordance with the Comprehensive Arbitration Rules of the Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Service, Inc. ( JAMS ) by three arbitrators appointed in accordance with such Rules. The arbitration shall take place in Ann Arbor, Michigan, in the English language and the arbitral decision may be enforced in any court. The prevailing party in any action or proceeding to enforce this Agreement shall be entitled to costs and attorneys fees. If any part of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that part will be construed to reflect the parties original intent, and the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. A waiver by either party of any term or condition of this Agreement or any breach thereof, in any one instance, will not waive such term or condition or any subsequent breach thereof. You may assign your rights under this Agreement to any party that consents to, and agrees to be bound by, its terms and conditions; Al’s New Kitchen Remodel may assign its rights under this Agreement without condition. This Agreement will be binding upon and will inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns. -end
Call for a free quote today! We would love to serve you.That’s 734-404-7744